Friday, October 10, 2008

Doctors Dead For Rabin
by Barry Chamish

On 18-Feb-07, Dr. David Niv, head of the Pain Dept. of Ichilov Hospital, was shot dead in his car in Ramat Gan, we assume by the Israeli secret service, the Shabak, to keep his mouth shut about the Rabin assassination. We make this assumption because of the long list of dead and nearly dead department heads at Rabin's last stop...Ichilov Hospital. Whether you were there that night or just heard the gossip in the cafeteria, you knew too much.
T.A. court orders release of suspects in murder of prominent physician

The Tel Aviv Magistrates Court on Thursday released the four suspects in the murder of Tel Aviv physician David Niv, though they are to remain under house arrest.The four - Sami Mughrabi, Imad Mughrabi, Meni Ben-David and Salim al-Baz - were brought for a fourth remand hearing on Thursday morning following criticism by the court of the investigation into Niv's shooting death in February 2007."

The evidence at hand, to which nothing has been added in recent days, does not justify lengthening the remand of the suspects," wrote Judge Rachel Greenberg, who ordered the suspects' release. On Sunday, police asked Greenberg to remand the four suspects for 15 days. However, on Monday she ordered a four-day remand only, citing insufficient progress on collecting evidence. Imad Mughrabi's attorney, Giora Zilberstein, told Haaretz "to save face, the police should let them go this morning rather than let the court do it."After a police representative informed the court that no progress has been made in the investigation, Greenberg ordered the release. Following Thursday's hearing, the suspects' lawyers - Zilberstein, Moshe Sharman, David Yiftah, and Eli Cohen - praised the judge's decision as courageous and reiterated the claim that their clients have no tie whatsoever to the murder. The police said on Thursday that they intend to appeal Greenberg's ruling. The suspects will remain in jail until the appeal is heard.

We congratulate attorney David Yiftah, who previously lost a deadly suit against the Shabak, for saving the current patsies from jail. (see notes).

Needless to say, I covered Dr. Niv's murder and included the murder of Dahlia Eyal, former head of Ichilov's Emergency Dept., her husband and son (see notes), as well as the attempts on two Rabin murder coverup witnesses, Drs. Kluger and Guttman:...the professional hit, which cut down Dr. David Niv, head of the Pain Dept. of Ichilov Hospital.

Let us begin with Dr. Niv.

Inside that dreaded hospital, Yitzhak Rabin was shot to death; the third shot which shattered the spine took place in the emergency ward of Ichilov. During the 1980s, the head of that ward was Dr. Dahlia Eyal, who was murdered in her home on January 12, 2002. The government's conclusion; the doctor, her husband and son, who arrived well after their murders, all succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning. How did that happen? It seems a bird had overnight nested on the chimney and caused fumes from the dryer to kill them all. Except birds don't nest in January. Within, you will find the announcement from PazGaz, the energy company which privately investigated the massacre. The Eyal Family died of cyanide poisoning.

Doctors Kluger, the director of the trauma unit at Ichilov, and Guttman, deputy director of Surgery 2, who both operated on Rabin, almost died within three years of a mysterious weight-loss disease suspected as AIDS. This item appeared in the Haredi paper, Kol Hashavuah, and was confirmed on numerous occasions by Ichilov staff, one of whom, a nurse at Ichilov told me after a lecture in Petach Tikeh, "How did you know? We sent their biopsies to hospitals worldwide. None of them identified what we thought was killing Drs. Kluger and Guttman."

Dr. Niv's death fits the MO of a hospital haunted by one assassination more than it could handle.

The motive for Niv's murder was Rabin honesty. The patsies chosen had expensive legal representation and the Shabak's plot fell apart. The witness who knew why Niv was rubbed out has been abusing my work, but I believe his testimony. Still, I won't publicize the man. So google Dr. David Niv, his testimony is currently listed second and his name is also David.

Dr. David Niv had telephoned me 5-6 weeks previous and told me that he is the head of his department at Ichilov, a professor, and most important wants to be a good person. Dr. David Niv knows about the facts of the Rabin murder fraud via my web sites and and he is really embarrassed that he is somewhat involved in the coverup by way of him being in a leadership position at Ichilov. Dr David Niv is telling me that in a not too infrequent basis people are joking with him that his hospital was the place that Rabin got 2 bullets pumped into his back. The official government fairy tale is that 2 bullets were pumped in to the back as Yitzhak Rabin was walking towards his limousine, but we know that Rabin got two bullets to the back after he was already dead at Ichilov hospital. It is not so hard to figure out. Apparently, everyone knows .. and it is just a big joke...

Dr David Niv calls me up and also tells me the situation and I listen. I tell David Niv that he is not the first person who is calling me, and it is not news that everyone knows ...David confirms that there is really no doubt that Rabin was killed on the way to the hospital and had 2 bullets pumped in his back when he was already dead. David Niv tells me about the infamous chest ex rays that are still hidden from the public.

David Explains to me that he had approached Dr Gabi Barabash, the head of the hospital, with his outrage of the Rabin fraud continuing to this day. Especially since everyone knows that everyone else knows. Which is really weird. David Niv approached Dr Barabash with the proposal to do public things and acts to end the whole fraud ASAP. Dr Gabi Barabash disagreed and threatened or promised that Dr David Niv may be making a mistake that would probably be ending his life.

One of the big Rabin controversies was how much blood was pumped into him. Drs. Sneh and Kluger reported 21 units. Dr Guttman insisted on 8. I was given the infusion notices of Hematology Dept. head, Dr Amiram Eldor. They showed that Rabin received 8 units initially, then he was shot again through the chest, and 13 more were added. Luckily for the Shabak, he is no longer with us to explain the unusual addition of massive blood infusions because:

Professors Yaacov Matzner and Amiram Eldor were on their way back to Israel via Switzerland when their plane came down in dense forest three kilometres short of the landing field. They had been lecturing at an international haematology conference in Berlin and had booked the flight to Zurich so that they could return to their patients early on Sunday morning instead of taking a later flight back with their colleagues. Professor Eldor worked for years at Hadassah-University Hospital's haematology department but left for his native Tel Aviv in 1993 to head the haematology institute at Ichilov Hospital.

by Barry Chamish

The latest Rabin hush up murders were Dr. Dalia Eyal, her husband Nimrod Eyal and son Assaf. Dalia Eyal had been employed at Ichilov Hospital since the early 1980s. Currently, she was director of a health fund located there but shift-worked in the trauma department throughout her career at Ichilov. So far, she has not been positively located in the trauma center on the night Yitzhak Rabin died there but let's not rule out the possibility. What is certain is that she knew the doctors and nurses who attended Rabin and was privy to the truth.

Let us repeat the murder motive: Dr. Eyal undoubtedly knew how Rabin was really murdered. Who conducted the autopsy on the Eyal family? Dr. Death himself, Yehuda Hiss, the head of the police pathological institute, which was raided last week for hoarding the internal organs of 81 corpses without informing the families of the dead. And as we all know, it was Dr. Death Hiss who changed Rabin's wounds in his infamous pathologist's report.

Let us repeat the motive for the coverup: Dr. Eyal knew Hiss lied about Rabin's real wounds. Now let's look at another really sloppy mass murder.The Chronology Of A SlaughterThursday night, Jan. 10 - Dalia and Nimrod Eyal die embracing in their bed.

Friday morning - Jan. 11 - Assaf, 22, dies sitting upright in a salon chair. According to the Jerusalem Post (15/1/2002): "Police theorize that Assaf came home and found his family dead. Failing to detect the presence of the odorless, colorless gas, he too, passed out and died."

Saturday, Jan. 12 - Yona Eliad, Nimrod's brother-in-law, discovers the bodies, as well as the family cats, very much alive.. Police announce that it was an apparent family suicide. Friends and relatives of the Eyals vigorously deny the possibility.

Sunday, Jan. 13 - Police reinvestigate and come up with the answer within a day. From the Jerusalem Post: "They died as a result of inhaling carbon monoxide fumes leaked from the water heater in their closed luxury apartment, after a bird's nest blocked the exhaust pipe."

The Post reports that about 100 victims a winter, "are overcome by gas from home heaters," though only one hospital in the country is equipped to revive carbon monoxide poisoning victims.

Now let's start thinking clearly:

The Bird's Nest - Birds do not nest in Israel in January. They do not put up a nest overnight anywhere in any season. They do not put up a nest on a pipe venting carbon monoxide. If they tried, they would not finish the nest.

The weather - It has been cold and rainy for most of the winter. The water heater was not turned on for the first time that night. If a summer nest had blocked the exhaust vent, the Eyals would have discovered it or suffocated by the cold November past.

The cats - The bodies were discovered 48 hours after they had succumbed. The apartment was sealed. The cats should have died as well by then.The water heater - According to one service dealer:

"About 100 Israelis a winter are overcome by kerosene heaters. These are people who live in cramped, primitive conditions and use obsolete oil stoves. The wick goes out and burns, spreading CO. A gas heated boiler would use natural gas which emits methane. It is deadly but it is detected by smell. I'm not aware of a natural gas-run boiler that would emit a CO gas without an odor. If the pilot ring blew out, the police and son would have smelled the methane."The son - Assaf comes home, discovers his dead parents and instead of immediately calling an ambulance, sits down on a comfy chair and dies.

Ichilov Hospital - Every doctor and nurse who tended Rabin on Nov. 4/1995 has received written and verbal death threats. Two of the doctors, Kluger and Gutman, suffered unexplainable and almost fatal disorders. They learned to be silent afterward. Dr. Eyal, it seems, had not properly learned the lesson.

Thursday, Dec. 30/04, I gave a lecture in Jerusalem about the murders of Raful Eitan and Judge Adi Azar. The next night, the attorney for the government's chief suspect in the Azar murder, David Weiner, is shot in the head in his home. A note was found by the body stating that Weiner wanted to prove he was being honest in his handling of the Azar case.

So he killed himself.

Yeah, sure he did. He joins the long list of suicides and accidents of Israelis who endangered the "peace" process. Here is how Azar was really murdered. Quotes are from the government's indictment.

January, Feb. 03 - Judge Azar rules against Yasir Arafat in two suits brought against him to compensate victims of his terror. He orders Arafat to pay 160 million shekels in compensation and court costs. Further, he forces the Palestinian Authority to reveal its assets in court so the plaintiffs may collect on his rulings. This is not the kind of judge that Arafat or the Israeli peacemakers want around, so the hit squad of the peacemakers is called into action.

April ' 03 - A plan to murder Azar along the exact lines of the Rabin assassination is hatched. The Yigal Amir patsy is Rafi Nekhmani, serving life in prison for murder. He is released on an illegal furlough and escapes. No manhunt is ordered for his return. Instead Nekhmani stays, "in numerous hotels while he staked out nine judges," in six different cities until Azar was chosen as his target.

Further, Nekhmani was not located by the police for two years. July, 04. Enter Avinoam Hajbi, the Margalit Har Shefi of the Azar murder. He is drawn into the plot against his understanding. Nekhmani hires him to drive him to Azar's house three times for ten minutes each. On July 19, Nekhmani took twenty minutes, returned to the car and gave him a gun. He ordered Hajbi to drive to a nearby beach and bury the weapon. Nekhmani explained that, "The plan was to injure the judge so he could negotiate better conditions for Yitzhak Tzeziashvilli." Hajbi told Nekhmani that, "The plan was out of a science fiction movie," and "I didn't know that Judge Azar was actually killed until I saw it on the news later that night."

But witnesses to the shooting swore the killer escaped on a motorcycle, not in a car.

ENTER David Weiner. He is Yitzhak Tzeziashvilli's attorney. He believes his client was wrongfully imprisoned for murder and has succeeded once in having an appeal heard. He is approached with an attractive offer by, possibly, Nekhmani. Whoever made the offer said he had knowledge of the Azar murder and would reveal the whereabouts of the murder weapon if Yitzhak Tzeziashvilli's prison conditions and sentence were lightened within 48 hours. Weiner informed attorney-general Menachem Mazuz, and later State Prosecutor Eran Shendar, of the offer, which was rejected.

Yitzhak Tzeziashvilli has now been set up to be the Hagai Amir of the Azar murder, that is, the weapons supplier. He, along with Hajbi, are now indicted as masterminds of the assassination. Neither, knew a thing about it.

Meanwhile, Nekhmani got two years on the lam in tourist hotels for his cooperation, and once back in the slammer, you can be certain conditions will be long as he keeps his mouth shut. Like Yigal Amir, he was made to look like the shooter, while the real hit man escaped on a motorcycle.

Yitzhak Tzeziashvilli called the charges against him "fabricated and a load of nonsense." His current lawyer, David Yiftah observes, "All he did was inform the prosecution that he received information on the location of the murder weapon. If he was behind the murder, why would he set himself up and turn himself in? The only plausible explanation is that Azar was murdered over a personal motive and that the charges against my client are meant to cover up the truth."

You can be well certain that David Weiner came to the same conclusion and was about to serve the truth. So one more honest Israeli had to be murdered for peace.
It's here. It's here. Let the bells ring out and the banners fly. It's too good to be true but it's here. My readers know what it is! It's my new DVD from my last engagement in Atlanta:

Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust. And it's yours for $20 along with the well received MP3-CD of the same title from Denver. Two for $20. I gave both as gifts for Rosh Hashana AND thank you all, you who returned a gift to me.

NOW, I received a DVD of my Atlanta lecture, The Vatican's New Crusade for Jerusalem. It's an update from my Jerusalem DVD of the same name. It's yours if you ask for just $15.

Write chamish@netvision. or write; Barry Chamish, POB 840157, Saint Augustine, FL 32080

I'm in Wahoo, Nebraska for a week beginning Oct.16. If you'd like to meet or see me, write

It's Rabin anniversary time. And as Israel disappears in civil war, think about inviting me to speak on the murder that is leading to the end of a nation.


Blogger david said...

why aren't israelies up in arms about this? where are the student protests you'd see in any western country?

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home